Welcome to my Blog for Computer's Education EDTC 5010! Hello Bloggers! I am very new to the blogging world. The classes that I teach are called Family & Consumer Sciences. Years ago it was called Home Economics. Integrating Technology in a cooking class can be a bit challenging at times.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
EDTC 5010 Section 601
As the class comes to a close I am quite surprised at how pleased I was with it. One of my colleagues took the course last summer and failed it. She told me numerous times that the class was extremely hard and that I probably wouldn't do well with. I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I feel like I learned a lot of resources that I can take back to my classroom next month. Overall I fill that it was a great asset to my professional development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment