Thursday, July 19, 2012

Integrating Problem Solving and Educational Software: Reflecting What I Know

3.  When I integrate problem solving or educational software into a lesson, what changes will be needed? There isn't really many changes that has to be done when incorporating this software.  Teachers should just incorporate the software the same way that they would any other computer usage in the classroom.  2.  How do I choose the correct software? 
Teachers are ware of the type of content that they will be teaching in their classrooms.  It is best that teachers pick the appropriate software that would benefit their students.  Teachers should consider the content accuracy, alignment with your objectives and the effectiveness of the program before buying any type of software.
1.  What are the benefits of using problem solving or educational software?This type of software allows students to think outside the box.  The problem solving software helps stimulates the students minds by allowing them to use upper level thinking.  The problem solving games also allows students to have increased attention.  Educational software gives students a chance to review information for upcoming classroom test or state standardized test.







2 comments:

  1. Crystal, I agree with your reasoning behind using educational and problem solving software. I think that it does allow students to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey crystal I am thankful to you for discussing about the use of education software. This post gave me an idea about how much helpful these software are and how they help kids in the learning process.
    videos for kids

    ReplyDelete