Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reflecting What I Know: Exploring WWW in the Classroom

1.  Now that I have access to the web how can I use it effectively?
You can use the internet for many functions.  Most often it is used for researching information.  You can also use the web to collaborate with other teachers and your students.  As a teacher one of the main functions we will use it for is Email.  Teachers ofter recieve a lot of emails.  

2.  How Do I Manage students' use of the Web in my class?
Managing student use of the web can be tricky at times.  It is very important that te
achers are walking around monitoring student progress .  This ensures that students are staying on task and also making sure they aren't on prohibited sites.  At some schools such as my own, the technology department can go back and look at every site that the student has visited even if they try to erase the history.  I believe this is very important.

3.  Which features of the Web do I use?
There are many different features on the web that you can use.  You can use the Web for collaborating, communication, content management such as web pages, and also for professional development.  








No comments:

Post a Comment